We are committed to ensuring that all interactions within our facility are positive and that the care your loved one receives reflects our Mission, Vision and Values.
We are committed to continually improving the quality of services delivered to our residents and families. If we are meeting this commitment please let us know.
There may be times when you feel that we have not fulfilled our commitment. We are sorry that the care &/or interaction in our Home was not what you expected and we want an opportunity to talk to you about these concerns.
We have a developed a policy to address all feedback brought to our attention and welcome the opportunity to discuss the policy and the feedback process with you.
All feedback will be addressed in an honest, transparent, consistent & manner.
If you feel you cannot bring your concern through this process please talk to our HR Department for information on our Disclosure of Wrongdoing Policy process.
Steps in the process
- If you feel comfortable in doing so, please bring your concern to the immediate attention of a staff member so we can see if we can immediately resolve the issue.
- If you are uncomfortable discussing your feedback with the immediate staff or if you are unable to resolve the matter immediately, please complete the Feedback Form available in the front lobby, providing as much details as possible. You can also complete this form online.
- Drop this form in the box near the Administrative Assistant office and it will be forwarded to the appropriate manager for investigation.
- Your concern will be responded to within 2 working days with weekly follow-up until resolved.
- When concluded, you will receive a written summary of the concern, the process and the resolution.
- If you are not happy with the resolution or with any part of the process please contact the CEO at 867-5657.