Good Afternoon All:
There have been a few important changes to visitation.
Designated Care Providers:
Effective Wednesday, June 2 at 11:00 am-:
- DCPs can visit daily between 11:00am and 5:00pm.
- Both DCPs can now visit together regardless of where they live.
- DCPs are deemed essential and can visit from anywhere in the province.
- DCPs continue to be screened as they have been in the past when they come for their visit.
Outdoor visits will resume.
We will resume outdoor visits for residents who are fully vaccinated on Friday, June 4, 2021.
- Outdoor visits will be hosted in the gazebo on Fridays and Saturdays from 10:30 am-5:00pm.
- Residents can have 3-5 visitors- friends or family during their visit.
- Visitors over the age of 2 years must wear a mask.
- Visitors who are wearing a mask do not need to physically distance from the resident- this means you can give your loved one a hug and sit closer than 6 feet apart while you visit. Your nose and mouth must be covered by your mask during the entire visit.
- If you remove your mask to communicate with your loved one, then you must remain 6 feet apart.
- Visitors will be screened at the time of their visit in the gazebo by staff prior to the visit.
- Do not visit if you have a fever or cough, cold or flu symptoms or if you or someone in your home is required to self-isolate or awaiting a COVID test result.
- Your visit will be supported by a staff member and we ask that visitors be respectful and follow the rules.
Outdoor visits must be booked by emailing email@example.com or by calling 902-870-3458.
- Licensed hairdressers can resume services to residents who are fully vaccinated on Wednesday, June 2, 2021. Hairdressers must wear a medical mask.