Onsite Work & Learn Program
The RK works with CCA Recognized Prior Learning (RPL) Program in collaboration with the Health Association Nova Scotia (HANS). Upon successful completion of the program, you will receive a CCA Certification from Nova Scotia Department of Health and Wellness.
Why Join R.K. Macdonald Nursing Home?
- Competitive Wages and Benefits
- In House Training & Mentorship
- Work & Learn in a position as Student CCA
- Different schedule options available
- Gain skills in Dementia & Mental Health
- Work as part of a collaborative team
- Opportunity to create meaningful relationships and connections
- Diverse Work Environment
View all available positions
Find Your Career Today!
See All Job Descriptions