NEW GRAD RNS & STUDENT NURSES
Nursing Students to work as CCA’s (Continuing Care Assistants) or as RNS
WE LOVE TO SEE NEW FACES ON OUR TEAM!
The R.K. MacDonald Nursing Home is a 136 bed Nursing Home located in the center of the Town of Antigonish with connections to the Town and County. We are looking for Nurses to support our team in providing the best person centered care to our valuable residents.
Things we can provide you:
- We can pair you with skilled RN’s or CCA’s to give you a great orientation to the Home
- Provide assignments to use your skills and gain new ones
- Provide you with opportunities to work with our RNs or CCAs and gain experience within our (4) Care Areas
- Develop Leadership and Care skills in Geriatric Care
- Competitive pay rates and other benefits
- Form lasting relationships with residents & families and staff
Let’s schedule an interview as soon as possible, and start the paper work process.
Please get in contact with Jacqueline Delorey, Human Resource Coordinator by forwarding your resume to email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For your Successful hire we will need the following:
- Void cheque (banking information)
- Social Insurance #
- Health card #
- 2 References from former employers/ or clinical placement supervisor
- Copy of your Criminal records Check with Vulnerable Sector (Police Check) dated within 6 mos. (request is required by HR to get request a new one at RCMP)
- Proof of Double Vaccination (Covid-19) (As per the COVID-19 Mandatory Vaccination Protocol in High-Risk Settings, Nova Scotia Health requires all team members to be fully vaccinated by November 30th, 2021.)
- Confirmation Letter enrolled in Nursing Program or License to work as RN
We look forward to meeting you and having you join our team!