To Families and Visitors,
We have one resident confirmed positive for Covid-19, this case is in Brambleberry care area.
We have implemented the necessary precautions to prevent spread and are being proactive with screening, testing and implementing additional precautions when applicable.
Visitors are still allowed to visit residents but with some restrictions. These restrictions are only for the Brambleberry care area and MapleRidge care area and does not apply to the other care areas in the Home.
- Masks should be worn at all times and not removed while on the care area.
- Frequent handwashing and social distancing is absolutely essential in preventing spread.
- Residents must stay on the care area and avoid other care areas.
- Residents not on isolation are allowed to go for offsite visits and essential appointments with consent of the person being visited.
- Non- essential visits should be postponed.
- If a resident is on isolation and a visitor still wishes to visit, they must wear the appropriate PPE.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to our Infection Prevention and Control Nurse, Nolan Leger, at firstname.lastname@example.org or Assistant Director of Clinical Services, Michelle Tinio, at email@example.com.
Infection Prevention and Control Designate, RN