Are you kind, caring and compassionate? Always wanted to become a Continuing Care Assistant?
Are you interested in working as part of a friendly, supportive and skilled team?
If so, you may be the person we are looking for!
R.K MacDonald is an employer who is willing to provide and invest in in-house education opportunities and support successful candidates in becoming Continuing Care Assistants.
You can apply now online at email@example.com or join us at our Job Fairs on Thursday, May 2nd, 2019 from 6-7:30 p.m. and Saturday May 4th, 2019 from 9-11 a.m. at 64 Pleasant Street Antigonish NS.
R.K. MacDonald Nursing Home is a rich and vibrant community that recognizes and appreciates the uniqueness of every person who lives and works here. This uniqueness of spirit and character drives the life plan for our residents. We strive to provide the best possible care and services to our clients and as a result, we are looking for people who genuinely care.
We have immediate vacancies for PCW (PSW, HSW) with employment designed to enable those interested to become a certified Continuing Care Assistant.
- Comprehensive Benefit package including;
- Pension contributions; Vacation,
- Sick benefits (upon Completion of a 528 hr. Probation Period);
- Health Benefits
We are looking for people who:
- Have an interest in being a caregiver.
- Does not have CCA certification but have been working in the role of Personal Care Worker; Home Support Worker; and other classifications of this role.
- Are a graduate from a related Health and Human Services Programs such as: Social and Community Support; Social Services; Community Residential Worker; Human Services Worker; and are interested in obtaining your certification as a Continuing Care Assistant.