The Home is a rich and vibrant community that recognizes and appreciates the uniqueness of every person who lives and works here. This uniqueness of spirit and character drives the life plan for our residents. We strive to provide the best possible care and services to our clients and as a result, we are looking for people who genuinely care. The Home is an Accredited & Licensed 136 bed Nursing Home and is seeking individuals with an interest in working in Long Term Care for the following:
- CCAs: Summer Employment Opportunities for Nursing Students to work as CCAs (Continuing Care Assistants
- CCAs (Become a CCA) Applicants participate in a 2 yr. in-house CCA Program (Work/Earn& Gain Certification) with a 2 yr. return to work contract.
- CCAs – Permanent Full-time/ Part-time and casual positions for Certified CCA’s
- RNs – Permanent Full Time, Part –time RN (Registered Nurse)
- IPAC Nurse (Infection Prevention and Control)
- LPN – Casual, Temporary Full Time Float (Licensed Practical Nurse)
- Custodial Casual positions
- Maintenance General Worker – Casual
- Food Service Aide General Worker Casual
- Housekeeping General Worker – Casual
Please see complete job description for any of the above on our website www.rkmacdonald.ca
Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Positions that are in the UNIFOR/NSNU bargaining unit, preference will be given to bargaining unit employees. The R.K. MacDonald Nursing Home is proud to provide a smoke free and scent free environment. As per the COVID-19 Mandatory Vaccination Protocol in High-Risk Settings, Nova Scotia Health requires all team members to be fully vaccinated by November 30th, 2021.The R.K. MacDonald Nursing Home is committed to being a workforce that is free of discrimination, values diversity, and is representative, in all job positions, of the residents we serve.
Applicants to submit cover letter and resume to: Jacqueline Delorey HR 902-863-2578 Ext.292 by Fax: 902-863-4437 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org