• Summer Employment Opportunities for Nursing Students to work as CCAs (Continuing Care
• Permanent Full-time/ Part-time and casual positions for Certified CCA’s
• Part –time RN (Registered Nurse)
• Temporary Full Time Float LPNs and RNs
• Resident Support Workers Temp Full Time and Casual positions
• Applicants who would like to become a CCA can participate in a 2 yr. in house CCA Program (Work/Earn& Gain Certification) with a 2 yr. return to work contract.
•Food Service Aide General Worker Casual
•Housekeeping General Worker – Casual
Please see complete job description for any of the above on our website www.rkmacdonald.ca
Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Positions that are in the UNIFOR/NSNU bargaining unit, preference will be given to bargaining unit employees. The R.K. MacDonald Nursing Home is proud to provide a smoke free and scent free environment. As per the COVID-19 Mandatory Vaccination Protocol in High-Risk Settings, Nova Scotia Health requires all team members to be fully vaccinated by November 30th, 2021.The R.K. MacDonald Nursing Home is committed to being a workforce that is free of discrimination, values diversity, and is representative, in all job positions, of the residents we serve.
Applicants to submit cover letter and resume to: Jacqueline Delorey HR 902-863-2578 Ext.292 by Fax: 902-863-4437 or email: email@example.com