Job Title: Dietary Aide
Competition #: 440-03 08-21-2019
Start Date: Immediately
Posted Date: August 21
Close Date: until filled
Full/Part: Casual (Subject to change)
The R.K. MacDonald Nursing Home is a Long Term Care Home to 137 Residents and employs 267 staff in various Departments.
Skills & Abilities required:
- Please refer to Dietary Aide Job Description
- Applicants should have some experience in food service and its delivery
- Experience in baking or cooking would be an asset.
- Food handlers course an asset
Hours of Work
- Hours 10hr shifts, 8hr shifts, 5.5hr shifts, 5hr shifts, Rotational shifts and weekends.
- Start and end times may vary, 7am, 3:30pm, 4pm (subject to change)
- $15.3112 – $15.5713 per hour (according to experience)
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Pension – N/A
- Vacation, holiday – prorated % 4 vac
- Sick benefits – N/A
- Health Benefits – N/A
- Gym Membership – Goodlife
Thank you for your interest in this position. Only those Applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Typically, interviews are held within two weeks of closing date. The R.K. MacDonald Nursing Home is proud to provide a smoke free and scent free environment.
Internal applicants to apply by using the Internal Application Form, External Applicants to submit cover letter and resume to:
Jacqueline Delorey HR
or email: email@example.com
Disclaimer: Please see R.K. MacDonald Website for full job posting.