R.K. MacDonald Nursing Home
64 Pleasant Street, Antigonish, NS.
For CCA/CCA Grads (College NSCC/Future Worx etc) /Stfx Nursing Students/completion of 1 yr LPN
The R.K. MacDonald Nursing Home is a Person Centered Home home for 137 Residents. The home employs approximately 270 care partners
We have casual opportunities for the following:
- CCA’s (with recognized certificates)
- Nursing Students currently enrolled in a University Nursing Program (2nd yr and up) who have completed 2 clinical rotations.
- And Summer opportunities for (LPN’s completing 1yr of a 2 yr program at NSCC)
* Required Information you must take with you to your Hiring/Interview Session:
- Current Resume
- Certificate (CCA) or copy of transcript or letter verifying enrolment in a Nursing Program at a recognized University and following exams a transcript stating you have successful completed your current yr and still enroll in the Nursing Program. If CCA grad Copies of all certificates obtain in course.
- 2 Letters of References – (From Instructors (clinical instructors or from previous work experience i.e. Hospital or nursing home etc.) form to be provided once interview is set up.
- Police Check (Security Check) dated within the last 6 months (or indicate it has been ordered.
- Void Cheque (or information sheet from Bank containing Bank Code, Transit # and Account #) for payroll purposes and sin#
- Schedule of Clinical Practicum and your availability for orientation and for scheduled shifts.
***All interested applicants should email their resume to the Human Resource Department at the R.K. MacDonald and an appointment for an interview will then be set up via phone or email.**** email@example.com